WIN a £100 Leicester Comedy Festival Gift Voucher
Leicester Comedy Festival (7th – 25th February) is the longest running comedy festival in the UK, having taken place every February since 1994, and now regularly attracts over 120,000 people to venues across Leicester and Leicestershire throughout the 19 days.
Highlights for 2018 include Barry Cryer, Harry Hill, Sara Pascoe, Jonathan Pie, Katherine Ryan, Paul Chowdhry, Dave Spikey, Dr John Cooper Clarke, Griff Rhys Jones, Mark Steel and Richard Herring.
Continuing its theme of being the Official Comedy Party, Leicester Comedy Festival plans to build on the success of the last 25 years and continue in its mission to get the UK laughing again. And with a huge variety of unique events, performances and discussions, anyone can join the party in 2018 – just get to Leicester in February and be immersed in the festival spirit.
Leicester Comedy Festival is run by Big Difference Company (registered charity 1135167). All surpluses made by the charity are invested back into the event and used to support new comedy talent; the festival has a long tradition of providing a platform for new and emerging comedians. Projects such as Leicester Mercury Comedian of the Year Competition, UK Pun Championships and Silver Stand Up Competition have helped launch the careers of numerous comedians across the last 25 years (including Johnny Vegas, Romesh Ranganathan, Rhod Gilbert, Jason Manford & Josh Widdicombe). For 2018 the festival launches Circuit Breakers; a development programme to help support comedians wanting to perform at the festival and break into the UK comedy scene, meet agents, producers and members of the UK comedy industry. The festival also provides a platform for other charities to raise money and profile; in 2018 these will include Comic Relief, LOROS Hospice, Charity Link, Prostaid and The Real Junk Food Project.
To celebrate their 25th Anniversary we’re giving away a £100 voucher to Leicester Comedy Festival, redeemable on any show in the schedule, subject to availability.
To enter all you have to do is Follow us on Twitter and Facebook and Like, Share and Tag a Friend in the relevant posts below.
Competition Closes 29th January
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook and Twitter Closing date for entry will be 29th January. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.