WIN! A Year of Free Haircuts at Your Local Everyman Barbers!
It will have escaped only the most folically-challenged folk that Everyman Barbers has exploded into a town and city near us all in the past twelve months. You may have spotted their high-profile barbershops in Leicester, Nottingham, Derby and Birmingham, bringing a new-take on the barbering experience.
Long or short, straight or permed, coloured or natural, the expert-team at each Everyman Barbers deliver a range of superior services for men who know what they want, how they want to look, and how they want to feel. They’ve kept many elements of a traditional barber shop and modernised certain aspects to suit the needs of men today.
They offer an honest service with expert advice and a dose of proper barber banter. As ever, all customers are welcome to a range of refreshments: a complimentary cold beer, or a hot tea or coffee.
Our spacious stores guarantee a unique modern barbering hub for men, who can enjoy a quality haircut, shave or beard trim while being surrounded by an array of homely comforts.
A traditional mix of bespoke furniture including classic signature leather barbers chairs, contemporary wood furniture, and ceramic wash basins, this is a place where comfort is on par with convenience sits alongside Everyman
Media stations offering a combination of free wifi, gaming stations and non stop rolling live sports. There’s even an Everycam which with a simple click you can check how busy the store is before you visit.
To celebrate Everyman Barbers becoming the Midlands’ biggest barbershop group, one lucky winner will look sharp A.F for the next 12 months, with a year’s worth of free barbering at their nearest Everyman Barbers.
To enter all you have to do is Follow us on Twitter and Facebook and Like, Share and Tag a Friend in the relevant posts below.
Competition Closes 15th December, 5pm
— SIXTY9° magazine (@69mag) December 6, 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Everyman Barbers and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook and Twitter Closing date for entry will be 15th December. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.